Education Analytics (EA) is a non-profit organization that uses rigorous data analysis to inform education research, management, and policy decisions. Our staff is a group of highly motivated, energetic, passionate analysts and researchers who work with school districts, states, and foundation partners across the U.S. to identify innovative ways to improve education systems. We are seeking an experienced researcher with a Ph.D. in public policy, economics, statistics, education, or a related field who specializes in education policy and/or in applied statistics, quantitative methods, or econometrics.
Skills and Experience:
- Quantitative Ph.D. in Public Policy, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Education, or a related statistically-focused field is required
- 3+ years of post-doctoral research experience in public policy, economics, statistics, education, or a related field in an academic, non-profit, corporate, or other research-focused setting is preferred
- Familiarity with the R programming language is preferred
- Deep knowledge of statistical and analytic approaches for evaluating educational policies and programs
- Excellent problem-solving and systems-thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service and entrepreneurial orientation to working with partners that ensures that EA exceeds expectations
- Desire to work in a team environment at a fast-growing, fast-paced nonprofit
- Demonstrated interest in improving and supporting U.S. K-12 public education through data analysis
- Entrepreneurial and fundraising experience a plus.
To learn more and apply to this position, click here