We are seeking a full-time Analytics Engineer to lead the design, build, and maintenance of analytics projects, processes, and tools. An ideal candidate has strong programming skills from professional experience and a background in data and statistics, as well as an interest in education policy.
- Design and implement data processes encompassing the extraction of data from source systems, processing of data for analytic purposes, computation of metrics, and population of output data structures
- Work with cutting-edge tools to automate efficient, consistent, and quality-controlled data processes
- Contribute to the design and implementation of data structures for analysis, reporting, and dashboarding...
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field from four-year college or university.
- At least 2 years of experience in post-graduation professional or academic environment
- Professional experience in coding / software engineering / data and analytics
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, particularly in team-based development using Git
- Proficiency with a statistical programming language required (R preferred)...
- Competitive salary
- Annual merit bonuses
- Paid holidays and one month of paid vacation per year
- Generous 401k and health benefits...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here