Education Analytics is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform education policy decisions. We work with school districts, regional offices of education, non-profits, and policymakers to identify ways to make education systems better.
We are seeking a full-time Data Engineer to lead the design, build, and maintenance of automated data pipelines and analytic systems. An ideal candidate has strong Python skills, familiarity with SQL and data warehousing concepts, experience with complex data integration and/or analysis, and an interest in improving K-12 education.
This role supports the timely delivery of data and analytics to educators and administrators who use this data to drive change and improvement in education. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, hard-working, and curious to help us continue to develop our team's capacity in the development and use of cutting-edge data engineering tools.
- Design and implement complex ETL pipelines to integrate data coming from a mix of flat files, APIs, or other database sources
- Contribute to the design and implementation of data warehousing structures for research, analytics, and reporting/dashboarding
- Help implement code testing, continuous integration, and deployment strategies to ensure system reliability...
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining modern ETL pipelines with a clean code-base
- Experience architecting data warehouse and data lake structures that are intuitive and performant
- Fluency in Python and SQL, experience with Linux...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here