Front-end Web Developer/Designer
This position will report to the Full Stack Developer Manager and work closely with other Full Stack Web Developers to understand and implement EA’s web application strategy. If you are looking to design and build software with an eye towards a social mission, please apply. We are looking for passionate technologists that accept nothing but the best for our education systems.
- Design web applications and data visualizations using industry standard design software
- Work within a collaborative team that utilizes sprint cycles
Skills and Experience
- 1.5 years working with React.js
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, UI/UX development, or related field with at least 1.5 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of scalable web applications
- Experience communicating to audiences with varying levels of technological understanding
- Competitive salary
- Annual merit bonuses
- Paid holidays and over a month of paid vacation per year
- Generous 401k and health benefits
- Free Madison Metro transit pass or subsidized office parking (if space is available)
- Casual office environment
- Location right in the heart of downtown Madison, WI
Education Analytics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply click here.