IT Network Systems Administrator and Technologist
Education Analytics is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform education policy decisions. Our staff are highly motivated technical analysts and policy advisors that leverage the latest technology to deliver our services to public education with the highest quality and in the most cost effective manner possible.
We are seeking a full-time IT Network and Systems Administrator responsible for implementing and maintaining system and network-related solutions for our organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in networking and Windows/Linux server management and will oversee the functioning of networking equipment, software deployment, and new technology roadmaps.
- Windows and Linux Server implementation and management
- Manage servers and networks, including file, print, and backup servers and routers, next generation firewalls, IDS/IPS configuration and support
- Manage LAN / WAN design topology implementation, DHCP sub netting
- Implement and maintain computers, printer, backup and disaster recovery systems
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Networking, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the field with Windows and Linux server environments
- 2+ years of experience in network topology design and management
- Experience implementing remote terminal servers, VPN, MFA, IPSEC and certificates.
- Experience implementing next generation firewall systems and SAN/NAS file storage systems
- Competitive salary
- Annual merit bonuses
- Paid holidays and over a month of paid vacation per year
- Generous 401k and health benefits
To learn more and apply to this position, click here