IT Network Systems Administrator and Technologist (L2)
Education Analytics is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform education policy decisions. Our staff are highly motivated technical analysts and policy advisors that leverage the latest technology to deliver our services to public education with the highest quality and in the most cost effective manner possible. To that end we are constantly experimenting with new technologies that can improve our work, whether that be the latest in telepresence technology, remote collaboration software, or the fastest parallel compute cluster we can build with our budget.
We are seeking a full-time IT Network and Systems Administrator responsible for implementing and maintaining system and network-related solutions for our organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in networking and Windows/Linux server management and will oversee the functioning of networking equipment, software deployment, and new technology roadmaps. The candidate will also be responsible for developing new strategies to optimize server operation by managing complex system requirements and provide technical helpdesk support for users...
• Windows Server and Ubuntu Linux implementation and management
• Server administration including file, print, backup, virtualization
• Administer network switches, routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS configuration, VLANs, WiFi...
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Networking, or related field
• 4+ years of experience in the field with Windows and Linux server environments
• 4+ years of experience in network topology design and management
• Experience implementing security technologies like VPN, MFA, IPSEC, and TLS...
- Competitive salary
- Annual merit bonuses
- Paid holidays and over a month of paid vacation per year
- Generous 401k and health benefits...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here