Knowledge Management Intern
Education Analytics (EA) is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform decision-making in education policy. We work with school districts, regional offices of education, non-profits, and policymakers to identify ways that make education systems better.
We are seeking a Knowledge Management Intern to join the Data Strategy team for a minimum eight weeks. An ideal candidate has a desire to work with non-profits in establishing and implementing establish best practices in knowledge management to drive continuous improvement in our organization. An ideal candidate also has an interest in education policy. This is a full-time paid internship opportunity based in our Madison, WI office.
- Conduct a needs assessment with the Data Strategy and IT teams.
- Develop a plan for best practices related to knowledge management and user experience for SharePoint, EA Wiki, and Trello.
- Support ad-hoc requests on data-related or policy projects. This may be editing policy memos or technical reports, quality control of reporting dashboards, or policy research for a partner.
- Participate in shared learning opportunities with other interns and staff, including seminars where interns can learn about particular projects or analytic methodologies.
- Present work upon completion...
- Graduate student or recent graduate from Library Sciences, Information Technology, or related program.
- Experience or desire to work with non-profits.
- Interest in education policy a plus...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here