Mid-Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Education Analytics is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform education research, management and policy decisions. Our staff are highly motivated technical analysts and policy advisors that leverage the latest technology to deliver our services to public education with the highest quality and in the most cost-effective manner possible. To that end we are constantly experimenting with new technologies that can improve our work, whether that be the latest in telepresence technology, remote collaboration software, or the fastest parallel compute cluster we can build with our budget.
We are looking for an experienced full stack web developer to help build and maintain our new education services platform. Also supporting all of our web applications. The ideal candidate will have experience building complex web applications using a mix of PHP, Python, or Node...
- Build, deploy and maintain complex web applications using a mix of Python, PHP, Node and React.
- Setup security module for the web application to allow user authentication/authorization as a Service Provider or Identity provider for Oath and SAML.
- Configure and host web applications in AWS using a mix of Elastic Beanstalk and EC2 instances...
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Web development, Information Systems, or related field
- Working Knowledge of scalable web applications
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
To learn more and apply to this position, click here