Program Assistant I
This position will play a key supporting role in advancing the goals of the Data Strategy team and supporting the success of several projects at Education Analytics. This position will primarily support the data strategists in completing project-based work, and within each project interface with and support staff members to accomplish project deliverables. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and successful at communicating with team to accomplish project goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support day-to-day project logistics and tasks, such as calendaring, note-taking and task management
- Produce quick turn-around summaries or research syntheses, and support client-facing communication through meeting management, phone calls, and email exchanges
- Manage organizational structure of project-related materials (contracts, documentation, project management timelines)...
Required Knowledge and Skills
- One to two years of experience in project management, event planning, or office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of virtual collaboration platforms (e.g., Google Drive, Zoom, SharePoint)
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and with a diverse team
- Must demonstrate goal-oriented work ethic and strong attention to detail
- Solid experience with scheduling, travel arrangements, and meeting or event logistics...
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with writing, research and/or interacting with data preferred
- Competency in project management, charting/graphics, and other basic office software...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here