The Program Assistant position plays an important supporting role in advancing the goals of the Data Strategy team and supporting the success of several projects at Education Analytics. The role will primarily support Data Strategists in completing project-based work, and within each project interface with staff members to accomplish project deliverables. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and successful at communicating within and across teams to accomplish project goals.
Remote candidates will be considered for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support day-to-day project logistics and tasks, such as calendaring, note-taking, and task management
- Produce quick turn-around summaries or research syntheses, and support client-facing communication through meeting management, phone calls, and email exchanges
- Weekly hour expectation is 45 hours per week, with the understanding that specific periods around project deadlines may require additional time commitment to support completion
- Manage organizational structure of project-related materials (documentation, project management timelines, etc.)
- Support deliverable quality control and review process
- Perform other duties as assigned
Orientation to the Work
- An innovative mindset looking to push the boundaries of what is possible in education data use to support P-12 education
- Willingness to continue to learn every day at work and to admit mistakes and step outside of your comfort zone
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues as they arise, including weighing competing options and acknowledging the importance of context
Comfortable with both taking initiative and sharing responsibility in a team-based, collaborative environment at a fast-paced, fast-growing nonprofit
- Customer-service and entrepreneurial orientation to working with partners in a way that ensures EA exceeds expectations
Required Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent communicator with experience interacting or supporting collaborative work
· Strong writing, research, and/or data analysis skill strongly preferred
- Ability to handle numerous time-sensitive tasks concurrently and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in education, business, economics, statistics, or related field preferred (May/June 2021 graduates are welcome to apply), or HS Diploma with equivalent experience
· Non-academic work experience (can be part-time) strongly preferred
- Minimal travel required
Education Analytics is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If interested, please apply here.