Research Analyst (L10011)
Education Analytics is a non-profit organization that uses data analysis to inform education policy decisions. We work with school districts, regional offices of education, non-profits, and policymakers to identify ways that make education systems better. We are seeking a full-time Research Analyst to support processing, interpreting, and analyzing large educational data sets. An ideal candidate has exposure to statistics and an associated programming language, has an interest in developing their career in the evolving data analytics, data science, and data engineering spaces, as well as an interest in education policy.
- Work within a team to complete various analysis projects and meet deadlines
- Investigate data sources, understand data quality, and process data according to agreed-upon rules
- Develop visualizations and reports for less technical audiences
- Support providing analyses to researchers to drive discussions on analytic approaches ...
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field from four-year college or university.
- Proficiency with a statistical programming language desired (R strongly preferred)
- Understanding of statistical modeling techniques like linear regression, logistic regressions, and machine learning desired
- Competitive salary
- Annual merit bonuses
- Paid holidays and one month of paid vacation per year
- Generous 401k and health benefits ...
To learn more and apply to this position, click here