Web Development Intern
Education Analytics (EA) is seeking energetic summer interns for our web development team. EA is a non-profit organization based in Madison, WI, that uses data analysis to inform education policy decisions. We partner with school districts, regional offices of education, non-profits, and policymakers to identify ways to improve education systems.
Interns will work closely with full-time development staff, aiding in the implementation of full stack web applications, including frontend/backend technologies as well as server architecture and API implementation. They will have the opportunity to pursue a personal project and present on that project at the end of the internship. Interns will acquire important web development skills as well knowledge of real-world production environments and their application in everyday education policy decisions.
- Currently pursuing some level of post-secondary education in Computer Science or a related field
- Some exposure to, or experience with a programming language preferred
- Interest in data visualizations
- Work within a team to complete various development projects and meet deadlines
- Develop visualizations for less technical audiences
- Ad-hoc requests for reports and visualizations
- Node.js with Express.js
- PHP with Laravel
To learn more and apply to this position, click here