Who We Work With
Want to use data to make more informed decisions for learning environments, or simply understand your organization better? We’re here to help. Our partners are passionate policymakers and educators who use our metrics to help classrooms and schools best serve students.
We've worked with some of the largest school districts in the country, small districts brought together through regional offices of education, state departments of education, leading research institutions in Washington D.C., charter management organizations, and leading research universities. For a specific list of partners, view our projects page.
State and Local Education Agencies
Is your district or state ready to use data in new and innovative ways to help your systems, educators, and students improve? Let’s get started!
We will work with you to develop high-quality analytics, such as models of teachers’ and schools’ effects on student learning or new human capital policies.
We help by:
- Co-building metrics that meet your needs.
- Advising on how multiple measures work together within policy systems and how to incorporate technical pieces into existing systems.
- Helping stakeholders understand the technical details.
Current initiatives we can help with include:
- Teacher and School Leader (TSL) Incentive Programs
- Analysis of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Metrics
- Human Capital Analytics (HCA)
- School and District Report Cards
- ESSA Implementation
- SEED Evaluation
- EIR Grant Writing, Implementation, and Evaluation
Education Organizations and Foundations
We help non-profits, foundations, and for-profit groups meet the needs of their constituents by developing metrics, providing analysis of policies, and building understanding of technical and policy issues around these analyses.
Assessment and Research Organizations
We work with assessment companies and research organizations to help them understand how assessments relate to growth measures and how district and state partners can use them in educator effectiveness systems.